Joseph got tubes yesterday morning!
It is amazing how Joseph changes each month. I love to flip through old albums and compare all of our pictures. We found this picture in my baby book.

And, here is a picture of Joey.
It is amazing how Joseph changes each month. I love to flip through old albums and compare all of our pictures. We found this picture in my baby book.
And, here is a picture of Joey.
I can't tell you how happy I am this week is O V E R.
Monday - I had the stomach virus.
Tuesday - Joseph had a horrible rash all over him, another doctor's appointment, and another ear infection.
Wednesday - Final Exams and ENT Appointment.
Thursday - TUBES, Final Exams and Graduation Night.
Somehow with little to no sleep, all of my exams have been graded AND final grades have been posted ON TIME...and the students are G O N E!
1 comment:
That is so amazing. I really think he looks like you. I can see Joey too, but to compare Joseph to your baby picture is unreal.
I'm glad you got through last week. Talk to you soon!
Courtney H.
Post a Comment