8 Months Old
Time is flying by and we are spoiling Joseph rotten trying not to miss a moment.
Joseph loves the pool and I love the naps following an afternoon in the sun. :)
Joseph is crawling and pulling up. We are chasing him everywhere. Joseph ate dog food today. He said, "Mmmm Mmmm." He also dumped over a trash can today. I promise I am watching him, but he is so fast and sneaky. I really don't think I realized that discipline starts so soon. 
Time is flying by and we are spoiling Joseph rotten trying not to miss a moment.

Joseph loves the pool and I love the naps following an afternoon in the sun. :)
Joseph is crawling and pulling up. We are chasing him everywhere. Joseph ate dog food today. He said, "Mmmm Mmmm." He also dumped over a trash can today. I promise I am watching him, but he is so fast and sneaky. I really don't think I realized that discipline starts so soon. 
Everyone who said he would be a different baby after tubes. I AGREE! Joseph sleeps and is happy again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment