Thursday, January 29, 2009
Poor Baby
Yes, that was my child screaming at the doctor's office yesterday. We have been battling a cold for 3 weeks. We have had some horrible nights which makes for a hard day at work for both me and Joey. We went back to the doctor yesterday and Joseph has RSV. Joseph screamed (the entire time) and I cried. The breathing treatments already seem to be helping and his fever has gone down. Poor baby Joseph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is so sad!! I will be praying for him and I hope everything is just fine!!
aww that poor thing! Bless his heart. We will be praying for all three of you for sure!
Doesn't it just break your heart when babies don't feel well, and they cry and cry, and you can't DO anything?!? I hope that little man (and you and Joey) feel better soon!
Post a Comment