4 Months Old
15 Pounds
Very Alert Baby!
Very Alert Baby!
Still SO Very Serious!
Sick Baby
Joseph slept until 5:00 a.m. WHOO HOO!!! He is still really stuffy, but seems to be feeling better. He doesn't seem to mind the breathing treatments and loves his pink medicine.
Joseph seems to be fighting sleep more which I think may have something to do with the medicine he is on. Me and Joey both feel that he is very active and we can't seem to keep him entertained/stimulated. Any ideas? I can't wait until it warms up. I know Joseph will love being outside.
He is rolling over more, cackling, grabbing for items, holding onto toys and his feet, drooling, blowing bubbles, and talking (cooing) all the time.
5 comments:
He is so cute! I love the first picture: that little smirk! Zach loved his Baby Einstein dvds. I know some people feel they are a waste, but he loved them...and now that he's walking and talking, he will still ask to watch them...so he can tell me what's on the screen now! We put him in his swing and let the Einstein go!(And for those who think that's just a baby sitter: Zach was able to skip his 18 month appt. The doctor said that his verbal and all communicative skills were advanced!)
He is beautiful! I wouldn't mind Annadell dating him later in life!
Annadell is so big! She weighed 18 lbs at her 4 month appt. We go Thursday for her 6 month..can't wait to see what she is now. They grow up so fast it is unreal. She is already trying to crawl!
He is perfect, just so freaking cute!! Dont you dare mail those clothes, i will be in Jackson this weekend, will you be around we can meet up?? I honestly dont know what i did to entertain Causey at that age, i think she just wanted to be held!!
What a sweet boy!!! Good to talk to you yesterday. Call me back soon when you get a sec. Let's plan a weekend I can come to Jackson!
PRECIOUS!!! LOVE the first pic!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Won't be long and he'll be running on the heels of Cade and Noah. Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love you guys!!!
Auntie Em
Post a Comment