ROLLING OVER!!!
Joseph rolled over...from stomach to back on Sunday morning.
He is eating rice cereal and seems to be alot more satisfied.
Thanks to Kassi and Mark for a great night and for Joseph's pjs!
Also, Jessica came to visit on Sunday afternoon.
A much needed girlfriend weekend.
Joseph rolled over...from stomach to back on Sunday morning.He is eating rice cereal and seems to be alot more satisfied.
Thanks to Kassi and Mark for a great night and for Joseph's pjs!
Also, Jessica came to visit on Sunday afternoon.
A much needed girlfriend weekend.
4 comments:
he is so sweet! and look how good he sits in the bumbo! samuel didn't do so good with it!
He is so cute and growing so fast. I feel like I just saw you in the doctor's office before he was born!
Don't blink because before you know it he will be 9 months old! I swear it was just yesterday that I was pregnant!!!
Tell him to stop!!! No, no, no!! Weren't we just at the hospital waiting on his arrival??? He looks so BIG!! Kiss him for his Auntie Em!! Hope he gets better soon. Maybe the weather will move on out and the air will clear!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment