Merry Merry Christmas
Playing on my rainforest playmat.
Christmas Morning
Thanks for my new pajamas Jeremy and Katie.
Christmas Eve with Cade and Noah
WORN OUT!
(He looks just like Joey to me in this picture)
You know...you see those kids who fall asleep with their face in their plate of food or asleep on their playmats. Me and Joey have laughed lately saying Joseph is NOT that baby that falls asleep while playing or eating. He fights sleep lately like a crazy person. He flails his arms around and bucks his head. I was washing bottles last night and looked over and was SHOCKED to see him asleep in his Bumbo. This poor baby is WORN OUT from all the Christmas activities.
(He looks just like Joey to me in this picture)
You know...you see those kids who fall asleep with their face in their plate of food or asleep on their playmats. Me and Joey have laughed lately saying Joseph is NOT that baby that falls asleep while playing or eating. He fights sleep lately like a crazy person. He flails his arms around and bucks his head. I was washing bottles last night and looked over and was SHOCKED to see him asleep in his Bumbo. This poor baby is WORN OUT from all the Christmas activities.
3 comments:
I love baby Joseph, he is so cute!! Causey was a "serious" baby too, she also has those same snowflake pj's!! We will be here all week so anytime you are down this way let me know and we can meet! IF, we can find a babysitter, we are going to some party at the Reservoir...? Ya'll? Harper
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am hurting b/c I haven't met him yet. Tell me a weekend in January that I can come visit ya'll.
LOVE the Bumbo picture!! Zach never really fit into his...maybe his brother will! He is getting so big...and still sooo adorable!!
Post a Comment