Garrett has the same outfit with the MSU pants! Except I put the shirt on him and it was like spandex on him, so we had to take it off and he didn't get to wear it :( Maybe they will have them again at Mistletoe next year. Give me a call sometime....we need to get together!
He is so stinkin cute!!! Now that Christmas is over and our life has gotten less crazy we ARE going to come for a weekend and stay with MW and Gere and visit the heck out of yall so I can squeeze him and love him
4 comments:
Leah, he is soooo cute! How are you feeling these days? So often everyone forgets about Mommy... That little boy is just too adorable!
Garrett has the same outfit with the MSU pants! Except I put the shirt on him and it was like spandex on him, so we had to take it off and he didn't get to wear it :( Maybe they will have them again at Mistletoe next year. Give me a call sometime....we need to get together!
He is so stinkin cute!!! Now that Christmas is over and our life has gotten less crazy we ARE going to come for a weekend and stay with MW and Gere and visit the heck out of yall so I can squeeze him and love him
Oooh, I wish I could cuddle him! He's growing so big and is such a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment