Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to the Real World

The Real World
We are back to the real world and here are a few things that are happening with us. Here's to a Happy New Year!

We enjoyed a nice MUCH NEEDED weekend with Kassi and Mark at the beach. My first night away!!! Mom, Dad, and T. took care of Joseph for the weekend.
At LuLu'sI took another trip to Paul Michael's...no flat tire this time...with Mrs. Susan, Kelli, and my little shopper, Joseph. We stopped by to see Jennie Henderson and precious little Reid. Jennie's home is beautiful.Joseph is no longer sleeping in his carrier. YES, he slept in his carrier for 3 months. :)

School started back on Monday and Joseph started daycare. It has been a LONG week.

We head to Southaven on Saturday for Noah's CAMO Birthday Party. Cute pics to come.

NOW, Joseph is running fever and we have an appointment tonight to make sure it is not RSV. Please pray we just have a cold. Last night was not fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny - I slept in my carrier for a while too. I wouldn't sleep laying flat, so that's what my mom did and it worked like a charm.

The Laceys said...

Hey thanks for the comment. I have actually been following your blog for a while too. Random. Joseph is so cute and congratulations. Kenny and I cannot wait until we start that journey. Tell Kelli hello for me.