Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life IS Good!

Life IS Good!
Like my new hat?Last night was not so great...I am sooooo tired this morning, BUT only 7 school days left until a week for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to be at home with this little man again. I miss him so!

One of my students asked if he EVER smiles...ha ha. Yes, he does...I am so busy making insane noises and faces (acting like a crazy person) trying to get another smile out of him...I forget to get a picture.

2 comments:

Emily Hatcher said...

Wow, Leah!
I am so impressed that you are back at work so quickly. I am taking off at Spring Break and not going back 'til August. I am counting down the weeks! We find out the sex tomorrow...I'll let you know. Joseph is PRECIOUS!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Emily Sneed Hatcher

Jessica said...

He's changing so much! I'm glad you had a good week at school! I love the hat!