Monday, November 17, 2008

7 Weeks

7 Weeks Old TOMORROW!
Just a few things that are going on with us...
We got on the scale with Joseph last night and he weights 10 POUNDS.
This weekend we changed to #1 Diapers...this actually made me sad...the newborns were getting a little snug.

Joseph got two new pair of overalls...I decided it was time to begin dressing him rather than hanging out in our pjs all day long.
Joseph began sitting in his Bumbo.

I started working on Joseph's Baby Book...although I should just print the blog.

Bath Time no longer consists of screaming the entire time.

Joseph is waking only once during the night for a bottle.
Falling asleep in Dad's arms...bib is on "inside out"...ha ha.
(This picture reminds me of Nephew Noah. Emily, what do you think?)

Joey is giggling watching that guy on comedy central with the puppets...hilarious! We spent the night with EE (Lee) and met Caroline's little boy, Garrett. They are 3 weeks apart.
EE send pictures please. :)

We hung out with Aunt Kassi on her couch and drank coffee...caffeine is a necessity these days.

5 comments:

The Petro Family said...

Oh my Lord he looks so much like Joey in that picture of him smiling!!

chosemann said...

First of all, I can't believe Joseph is 7 weeks old! Secondly, I can't believe you're back at work!!! How time goes by so fast! Looking forward to seeing you all during Thanksgiving. I'll give you a call once I know our travel plans. Love you!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

I love him! How cute is he, mini Joey!! Just enjoy this stage, soon he will throw a paci at your head when you tell him "no"!! Hope to see you soon!! Harper

Jessica said...

Soooo sweet! I wish I could squeeze him (Joseph, not Joey)!

Anonymous said...

Joseph kind of looks like Cade in the second photo! If I can remember...I'll try to bring it home for Thanksgiving. I still get misty-eyed when I look at this blog! It's ridiculous! I wish yall didn't have to move.....

Em