Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Weeks Old

6 Weeks OldI am back into the swing of things...well, kinda. I started back to school on Monday and it was not as bad as I expected...very hard, but it helps that Grandmothers are keeping Joseph until January. Actually, Joseph has created a great little schedule and is sleeping a good portion of the night.

My students gave me TONS of hugs and smiles and WHOO HOOS when I returned.

FOR CADE

Hey Cade,


We miss you so much and can not wait to see you Thanksgiving. I will not put Joseph in a dress again. Uncle Joey got mad that Joseph was in a dress. Will you help me feed Joseph during Thanksgiving? Have a good day at school tomorrow. We miss you and will see you really soon. We love you!

Love,

Aunt Leah, Uncle Joey, and Baby Joseph

No comments: