We arrived home on Friday afternoon with Joseph in our arms. I love my doctor's statement when we were released from the hospital. With a BIG smile on her face...she said,
"Now, ya'll go learn something."
"Now, ya'll go learn something."
6 DAYS OLD
Well, we are figuring things out and learning alot. Joseph has really been eating like a little pig and we are thankful that he has also been sleeping pretty good. We went back to the hospital Sunday to check Joseph's weight. He maintained his weight from Friday...which is all they look for. Also, Joseph's jaundice level was normal and decreasing. So, we are officially released.
Joey went back to work today, so I am now in charge of changing diapers. As of yesterday, I had only changed ONE diaper. :)
I have SO many "coming home" pictures on my camera, but we left the transfer cord in our hospital room. I ordered a new cord and will post our photos soon.
3 comments:
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!! to you and to your sister! i didnt know she was marrying matt ferrell! i went to high school with him (well, his older brother =)
joseph is gorgeous and you look great!!!
Le ah!
In two days he has gone from looking like T to me to looking exactly like Joey. It's amazing how quickly they can change.
He is precious are ya'll are so blessed. Enjoy every minute.
Love, Beth Cook
Hi Mrs. Beidleman! This is Elizabeth Hayes from your class last year. Congratulations on your baby boy! He is adorable! He was born on my mom's 40th birthday! How do you like being a mommy? :) We all miss you!
Post a Comment