Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What A Beautiful Bride!

Kelli was home with me yesterday helping take care of Joseph and allowing me to rest. Here is one of her pics from the wedding. Isn't she just beautiful! Also, T. was home for fall break and has also been helping by bringing me lunch each day. It was pretty cool to have my little brother and sister here with me and Joseph. I think they are already in love. :)

MCT SCORES: Mississippi Curriculum Test Scores are in and I wanted to share some awesome news about my students from last year. I taught 7th grade Math along with 2 other teachers last school year at one of the middle schools in Desoto County....Our students were 1st in the County and 7th IN THE STATE. I am so proud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see and update. I have been thinking about you tons but don't want to bug the crap out of you. How sweet that your sis and brother are there to spend time with you. I can't wait to see more pics. I will call you tomorrow.

Gray and Whitney said...

That picture is absolutely beautiful! It has "Cover of Mississippi Magazine Bridal Edition 2009" written ALL OVER IT!! :)

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Hey girl!
I just want you to know that I am thinking of you! How is motherhood! Hang in there becuase the first couple weeks are by far teh hardest! I promise it gets easier! But Love every minute with your little man becasue they grow SO fast! :(

Melissa Swartz said...

Joseph is just beautiful, Leah, and so is your sister, by the way! Yeh, we're pretty excited about another boy...if my BP holds out. If I can make it Christmas, I think I'll be okay. Keep your fingers crossed!