Thursday, October 2, 2008

From the Hospital

Here are a few pictures of our precious baby boy. First of all, please check out Kelli and Matt's post from Belize. I cried when I read it. I can almost see her reaction and hear her scream. I am sure her face was PRICELESS!!! Thank you to all that have prayed, called, sent gifts, came by to visit, thought of us, and ALL of the above. We are doing well and will leave Friday.
My husband, Joey, is AMAZING and I am so blessed. I really can't even express to ya'll how wonderful he is. I MADE him leave today and get some fresh air and go to Bass Pro Shop to hang out. I have not lifted a finger thanks to him.
Joey's birthday is Saturday. Happy EARLY Birthday, DAD!!! We love you!
Love, Leah and Joseph

13 comments:

Anisa said...

congrats to you both! i can just feel the joy from these pics. he is such a cutie!

Jessica said...

I'm still enjoying the pictures! He's even cuter on day 2! Umm. . .his hand is purple in that bottom picture!

TheEatons said...

awww-Congrats!! He is so precious. You both are going to be amazing parents!

Love-Ryan, Amanda, & Carter

TheEatons said...

awww-Congrats!! He is so precious. You both are going to be amazing parents!

Love-Ryan, Amanda, & Carter

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! I love him! I have been checking from the beach and just showed my whole family the pics once I saw them. I hope you are doing well. When I get back, I am heading to Jackson to visit. I can't wait to hold him!!!!

chosemann said...

Hi Leah and Joey!
Congrats! Joseph is absolutely just beautiful! I love the pic of Joey walking down the hallway with the baby... it made me cry! I also love the last pic of Joseph looking at his mom... just precious. I hope you are all doing well! I miss you guys! Can't wait to come visit and hold that sweet baby. Love to you all!
Courtney Hosemann

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the better pictures of Joseph, he is beautiful!! I cant wait to meet him!! Look at you and your skinny face, did you not recieve any fluids, you look like you just went for a stroll around the block!! Yall did good, he is perfect!! Harper

Gray and Whitney said...

He is so beautiful, Leah! I am so sorry I wasn't able to come to the hospital. I want to come see him soon!!! Love ya'll!

Catherine, Brian, Hattie and Lilly Daniels Hicks said...

Hi Leah...

I have been reading your blog for some time now, but I just have to tell you congrats. Welcome to the world of motherhood...you will be great! Congrats!

Catherine Johnson Hicks

Langdawg said...

congrats yalll!!!!! i am so excited for you!!! he is beautiful and you and joey both look great!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely perfect ya'll!!! So proud and happy for you! Know we are RIGHT around the corner to do ANYTHING we can do help!
Lots of love and hope to see you soon!

The Brooks said...

he is beautiful. You will have so much fun!
Emily

Yazoo Belle said...

Such a cutie! I think he looks a good bit like Joey so far. Congratulations to you both!