Leah, Congrats!!! I've waited for a whole day watching and waiting for you to post pics. He's perfect. Take care of yourself. Love, Emily Sneed Hatcher
I need more face pictures, i love him!! He is perfect!! Okay, I'm coming next week and will start stalking you after i get Causey to the coast!! Get ready, I want him all swaddled up, you can shower and take a nap, i just want to hold him!! Good job mamma!! Harper
At least I am not the only one that had the date wrong on my camera when my first child was born....All of our pictures say he was born in like 2003...Joseph is perfect...Congrats...Mark, Melanie, and Grant
10 comments:
He is so beautiful! I'm misty-eyed! (and I'm at school) I just showed his picture to my students! Can't wait to hold him! Sending all my love!
What a beautiful day! Love the pic when Joey is coming down the hall! What anticipation! God bless!
Leah,
Congrats!!! I've waited for a whole day watching and waiting for you to post pics. He's perfect. Take care of yourself.
Love,
Emily Sneed Hatcher
I need more face pictures, i love him!! He is perfect!! Okay, I'm coming next week and will start stalking you after i get Causey to the coast!! Get ready, I want him all swaddled up, you can shower and take a nap, i just want to hold him!! Good job mamma!! Harper
Leah! He is perfect!!! And how are you? I'm so glad you were able to post so quickly!! Mazel tov!!
Look at that perfect little man. I love him already! I can't wait to see him and you. I'm with Harper, I am going to need lots of pictures.
At least I am not the only one that had the date wrong on my camera when my first child was born....All of our pictures say he was born in like 2003...Joseph is perfect...Congrats...Mark, Melanie, and Grant
Welcome to this crazy world, lil' man! We can't wait to meet you!!!
Congrats! HE is beautiful!
congratulations! we can't wait to meet the little man!
Post a Comment