Change of Plans
Joseph is breech and I have a scheduled section tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon. Doc does not want me to go into labor with him being breech. We trying to figure out the car seat, packing, and writing down the number to the resort in Belize so we can call Kelli and Matt tomorrow. I guess I just made it through the wedding. WHOA!!! Super suprised.
Please pray for our little boy.
Love, Leah and Joey
13 comments:
I will be praying for all of y'all tomorrow!!!! I'm so glad you made it through Kelli's big weekend! I can't wait to see pictures of Joseph!!!!
love
julie hammer
We can't meet to meet Joseph tomorrow!!! He was so ready to come, he was jumping for joy! He knew he had to jump standing up :)
we love y'all,
leslie, trey and crosby
congrats on the soon arriving little one! enjoy tomorrow...it is such an incredible time!
We love you!!! Tomorrow is going to be such a special day! Can't wait to meet Joseph!
OMG!!! Mazel tov!!! I know that everything will be just fine! Can you believe it? Your little guy will be here today!!! I'm so excited for you!!
How exciting!! He waited just long enough for you to make it through the wedding and even gave you a day or two to rest! I know Kelli will hate that she is not there!
Huge congrats to y'all!! Cliff and I will keep you in our prayers. Take care!
I am praying for all 3 of you and can't wait to meet him!
Leah-
Good to see you too! Weird that your little one will be here in just a few hours. I will say a prayer for ya'll.... welcome to parenthood :)
Hello!!!!
Matt and I came to breakfast this morning at 8:00am at the resort and were greeted by Ramone (an employee at the resort) He had a big smile on his face and said "there will be a baby today at noon!" And,that is all he said! Both of our mouths were wide open and of course I screamed! I was sitting at breakfast trying to figure out how to get an update and then it hit me..Leah is a blogger. So I went directly to the internet! We are so excited! Yall will do great! We are praying for all of you and can't wait to meet Joseph! Love yall bunches! Matt and Kelli
WOW!!!!!!!!!
Matt and I came to breakfast at the resort this morning at 8:00 and Romone (an employee at the resort) had a big smile on his face and said "there will be a baby at noon!" And, that's all he said. Our jaws were to the floor and of course I screamed with excitement! This is crazy! I checked your blog to find out the scoop..I knew it would be updated. Our prayers are with all of you! It will go great! We cant wait to meet this sweet baby boy that held on for so long! We love you!!! Kelli and Matt
I just heard the great news! Kelli is probably freaking out! I will be praying for your new family! Hope everyone is doing great!
just heard the excited news! kelli is probably freaking out. i will be praying for your new family! hope everyone is doing great!
Post a Comment