Monday, October 27, 2008

I Look Good! :)

So, I go to get my absentee ballot notarized today.

Nice lady who I know says, "You look great! You look really good."

THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate that. Awww...that makes me feels so good about myself.

She wasn't finished...she proceeds.

"When is your baby due, again?"

Um, He is 4 weeks old.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

One month old! Wow!

Melissa Swartz said...

Ha ha ha!! It happens to the best of us... Joseph is just getting cuter and cuter!!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your posts! I have been missing out. He is the cutest thing ever. Hadley can't wait to come meet her boyfriend. I promise we will get down there soon. Little crazy lately. And, I got the when is your baby due comment all the time. Makes you want to punch their lights out.

Anonymous said...

I had that said to me at 5 months, post baby!! I ate a huge slice of cake and moved on!! You look great!! Eat some cake, it will make you feel better!! Harper

The Segrest Family said...

why oh why do people do that?!?!?! no worries, i have a ten month old and look like i could 'pop' at any moment =)