Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Month Old

ONE MONTH OLD
Can you tell my face is filling out?
After lots of spit up, crazy grunting noises, screaming, no sleep, several calls to the doctor, many questions to friends, mylicon, gripe water, and finally a change in formula...my happy baby is back. This is the face we have been seeing since Monday. One thing I have learned is...when you think you have it figured out OR there seems to be some sort of schedule...things can change any moment. Joseph was awake and unhappy for almost 10 hours yesterday. I had no clue that could even happen with a newborn. Last night was much better and we are doing pretty good today.
Yes, I know my socks do not match...laundry is backed up.
A few rolls on my thighs.

3 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Happy birthday Joseph!

Jessica said...

He is really "filling out"! He looks like such a happy baby! Easy for me to say, huh?

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

He is so darn cute~ Don't stress I promise it gets easier day by day!!!!