Kelli and Matt
September 27th, 2008
What a beautiful weekend for a wedding! Kelli looked A-MAZING and we all had so much fun.

Thank your parents TODAY for your wedding. I had NO CLUE what went on to plan for my wedding until this past weekend. It was ALL WORTH IT, but MY goodness...BLESS my Mom and Dad. They are AMAZING!!! I have never seen them work SO hard. And, it hasn't stopped. This morning they were running around returning rentals and other borrowed items. They really are wonderful and have always done anything and everything for their children.
Rehearsal Dinner





The little girls loved their monogrammed purses, ballet slippers, and happy meals. The Trammell girls had a wild day on Saturday. Presley ended up with blue finger nail polish ALL over her dress, arms, and eyes...she was putting on make-up. Thea was twirling in the church and hit her eye on the pew. Lissa B to the rescue...pulled out the make-up to help camouflage the injury.

Bridemaids' Brunch
Aunt Dean, Aunt Marsha, and Chevis hosted the brunch for the bridesmaids at my parents home. OH, it was so nice and relaxing. The weather was perfect.



The Church

The Country Club


Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Gartin Ferrell

Baby Shower on Sunday
The Beidleman's church gave us a baby shower on Sunday afternoon. It was very nice and I believe Joseph is SET! Ultrasound at 3:45 this afternoon.
No picture of ME in the dress. I honestly didn't get one, but I know the photography did. I will post one as soon as the digital proofs come in.
1 comment:
Hey...This is melanie and mark...keep us updated on the baby...I hope your sister makes it back from her honeymoon in time...Your life is about to change forever...for the better of course...Thank God for little boys
Post a Comment