35 1/2 WeeksOk. I finally found my camera.
I am now 35 1/2 weeks. Feeling pretty darn good. I can't complain. School is going really good. The only tough part is that I am teaching a new subject and trying to complete very detailed lesson plans to last through the Thanksgiving Holidays...actually through Christmas so I will not have to worry when I return. Which means I am writing tests and 9 weeks tests and exams for a subject that I have never taught before. Kinda frustrating, but I WILL get it done. I am OCD when it comes to my classroom and my students...I know I have to loosen up and let go.
Washing clothes and preparing for Joseph's arrival. Yes, those are CAMO pants.
Here are a few pictures of the Baby Room. Well, it's a very small baby room, but we are thankful that my parents have an upstairs with plenty of room for us. Our house is still on the market in Southaven and we are trying to remain patient.
Thank you Will and Lee for the Baby Bed. Our precious friends surprised us with the crib for Joseph. How special!
The wedding is less than 3 weeks away and our bridesmaids dresses came in this week. The dresses are beautiful and my maternity dress ended up looking almost exactly like the other dresses...just a tad bit larger. It is pretty darn funny when I turn to the side. I can't WAIT to post pictures of me in my dress. Hilarious!
This Girl is Growing
Side Note: Each day when I look at my belly I am reminded of my belly button ring mistake from Spring Break 200?. I can't remember the year, but I sure have the ugly scar to prove it. Whose idea was that anyway?
Crissie's maroon dress that I was supposed to wear to the game this past weekend. I was so excited to have an "outfit", but didn't make it to Starkville because well...I just was too tired and wanted to rest all weekend and run some errands for wedding stuff and baby supplies. I guess I will not be making a game this year. We will be at the spa this weekend for Kelli's Bachelorette Party. This is a much needed relaxation time for everyone.
6 comments:
The baby room is so cute and cozy! That is a beautiful bed! It will be really nice to live in your parents house when you have the baby! It worked for Sue Ellen and J.R. on Dallas when they had little John Ross!
Everything just looks wonderful!!! And you look great. See you Sunday!!
It looks so cute! And you look great...totally feel your pain about the belly button ring. I am not sure why I thought it was a good idea either...definitely isnt pretty once you are pregnant (and after!)! Oh well, live and learn!
Leah, you look so GREAT! I only hope I can look as pretty as you do when I'm that far along. I can't wait to meet little Joseph. By the way, I met Kelli's sweet mother-in-law yesterday. She brought their engagement announcement by the Northside Sun. It seems like she is marrying into a sweet family. :) Anyway, hope you are doing well!
Love the room!! SO cute!
Everything looks so sweet in his room! I LOVE IT! You look amazing of course. You make me want to puke since I was a fatty 2x4 when I was pregnant. I will get tips from you next time.
Post a Comment