Wednesday, August 27, 2008

34 Weeks (On Friday)

The BellyNot much to report from my doctor's appointment today. Just a few details I want to look back and remember.
  • still measuring right on schedule
  • weight gain - 25 pounds
  • Sickness - 2 -3 mornings a week
  • high energy level
  • sleeping very hard at night
  • back numbness has decreased

I will return to the doctor in 2 weeks and then begin my week by week appointments. It has been several months since Joey has been to an appointment due to his work schedule and the move. I promise if he acts the SAME way during labor as he does during my routine visits, I am going to need a new "coach". He sings into the light (you know, the light), takes pictures of me with his cell phone, walks around the room meddling, hides behind the curtain, tells me to put my feet in the stirrups...I can't handle it. Honestly, I know he will be great in the moment, but he is making me a little nervous. :)

It's beginning to look like a baby may be arriving soon. :) I am waiting on my crib skirt and then I will post pictures of Joseph's crib.
I get so excited when I see the car seat and stroller!
OTHER NEWS!

This girl is getting married in 4 weeks.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Seeing all of the "stuff" makes it seems so real! I guess it is! You still look awesome!

Melissa Swartz said...

You look great! You can definitely tell you're having a boy: your belly has dropped like mine did with Zach. Don't worry about Joey...Michael was the same way at my appointments...and he was fantastic during labor!!

chosemann said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! You look amazing! I hope to see you soon - maybe at the first home game. Love you! Courtney

Michael and Crissie said...

Leah, he has dropped so much! You look great and I love the colors of the stroller and stuff. See you next week!

TheEatons said...

well you just look great! and we have that stroller!! love love love it!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest thing ever. Love the car seat, stroller, and swing. Can't wait to see the bedding!

Gray and Whitney said...

You are definitely preggers! And I love it!!! You are too cute! I feel with all that I have learned and studied the past 2 weeks, I could deliver Baby Joseph! ha!! :)

Can't wait for him to get here!!!

Love you!!!

Christi said...

I absolutely do NOT believe that you've gained 25 pounds. You were ROCKING those white tuxedo pants at your shower! You look amazing! Can't wait to meet Joseph!