Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby BOY Beidleman!

Baby BOY Beidleman!

We are having a BOY! We are THRILLED, but also SUPER surprised! We honestly thought girl and so did most. We were both pretty nervous/anxious going in today because we haven't had a sonogram since 8 weeks. We just wanted to see all those little toes and fingers and the signs of a healthy baby. We are blessed and the doctor says everything looks great. Heartbeat was 146. He is 14 ounces.

The nurse tech said he had pretty fingers. Joey asked that I not use the word pretty for his boy. While in the parking lot, Joey was clicking his heals and telling me to buy some camo. Hog (my Dad) already said that he needs a lawnmower. (This only makes sense to you if you know my Dad.)

(Sorry the pics are kinda bad because we don't have a scanner...I took a picture of a picture.)

All BOY!
Profile shot that took forever to get. He kept looking right at us. On the video, you can see him swallow, yawn, and smack.

little feet and toes

We could not be any happier! I can't believe we are having a little baby boy! We have had the BEST time calling everyone, texting, and emailing everyone. OH, AND Joey is the LAST Beidleman...so we feel super blessed to be continuing the Beidleman name.

18 comments:

The Petro Family said...

I am just beside myself for y'all. Little boys are SOOO much fun!

Garrett and Cooper Ogg said...

So exciting!!! I knew it was coming soon...I got behind on my appts so we will not know for another 3 weeks so we are sooo anxious!!! Hope you are feeling well...so glad everything went well...

Jessica said...

Oh, how exciting to see the sonogram! I think he looks like you! :) I am so happy and excited for you and Joey!

Kelly and Roger Elfert said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am happy for yall. kelly erickson elfert

Katy Agnew said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!! Hope y'all are doing well...

Michael and Crissie said...

I am SO excited!!! He looks perfect. That is great that your Dad said he needs a lawnmower. I am laughing out loud!

The Ueltschey's said...

CONGRATS!!! Hope that you are feeling well...does Baby Boy Beidleman have a name yet???

Melissa Swartz said...

I am sooo excited for you!!! Little boys are the BEST!!! And no matter what their daddies say or do, little boys LOVE their mommies!!!! Mazel tov!!!

Jennye Lynne said...

SO happy for you all. I know that JOEY is just beside himself!!! I have to say also that I thought you were having a girl!!!! You are going to have so much fun and let the shopping begin!!!!
The mardis Family

mary straton said...

Congrats Leah and Joey!

katie ray said...

so exciting!!! ya'll will be the best parents! i am happy for you! i have been meaning to get your cell phone number,would love to help plan kelli's bachlorette party! just email me when you get a chance! katieray81@gmail.com

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

How exciting! Congrats! Too bad Leighton isn't allowed to date...I know he is going to be a cutie! Have yall got a name yet??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you! Leah you just think there is a bunch of camo in your house now, just wait!! Joey you need to get a head start on that "Man Room".

Chris

The Nixon's said...

Boys are more fun than I could have ever imagined...Keep us updated!!
-Mel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Langdawg said...

congratulations!!!!! i am so excited for you two and i am so glad the beidleman name can live on!!!!! word up

Hillary Jordan said...

Whoa, what a popular post! Have you ever received so many comments??? See, the lil' man is already getting all of the attention!!! I was so excited to hear the news after the apt. 10 finger and toes, that's all we prayed for. I'm so excited, he's already got me ready wrapped! I picked up a little something for him in High Point...
Hill

Anonymous said...

Awww, Leah! Congrats! I just checked your blog today and saw this post! I was thinking of you the other day and wondering if y'all had found out yet! I am so excited for y'all! What a PRECIOUS little boy he will be! And such a big responsibility of carrying on the family name, too! I am thinking of you often!
love
julie hammer