Due to Board Policy I can't post pictures of my students, but there were several hundred students who got to watch Mrs. Beidleman's class get a shot at dunking our Principal Friday afternoon. Our school won KidsKans and my class won for our school.
The Man in Charge.
Imagine cheers from all of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders as he appeared.
Oh NO! Ya'll are too close...MOVE BACK!
Only 3 of my 26 students chickened out, got embarrassed, and wouldn't throw. He's not wet yet and it's my shot next!
Oh YES! I dunked him. I had moved a little past the white line and was tad too close, but I hit the red button and the kids went wild. Hilarious! While taking our class picture, Mr. White insisted I counted to three, on three he soaked all of my students with water. Also, he let all of the teachers get a shot at him. We found out later our janitor had filled the tank with warm water. No wonder he didn't mind going down.
Mario Kart on Wii is pretty cool. Aren't we exciting? This is what we do on a Friday night. Actually, I was asleep in the couch. Lee took the picture. Joey, my gosh, turn your hat around!
3 comments:
we had so much fun at the reunion! i really enjoyed meeting everyone! i felt like i already knew ya'll from the blogs. it was nice to get out and let loose since that is so rare these days. good luck with the baby! they are worth every minute of missed sleep!! haha can't wait to hear what ya'll are having!!
i agree!!!!! mario kart wii is so totallly awesome!!!!
Ha! I have been stalking your blog for months :) I can't wait to find out what Baby Beidleman is!! I didn't have my computer last week and when I was able to get back on, yours was the first that I checked. I thought I might have missed the big annoucement!! Have fun at that appt- it is such a FUN day...(that might have been my very favorite memory of being pregnant!).
Post a Comment