Mr. and Mrs. Mark Rushing
May 24, 2008
May 24, 2008


Mr. Clayton, Mrs. Cook, Mr. Cook, Courtney, Chad, Leah, Joey, Leslie, and Trey
The Claytons and The Cooks
Clare, Megan, Sharon, Christi, and Hillary


Joey and Michael
OH MY! If you read Crissie's blog you know the story, but...Never send these two to the store together, they came back with Orange Beach, Alabama tanks! I only wish I could have been there when they came up with the idea. They were pretty proud of themselves. A lady tried to rent beach chairs from Joey.


Saw Sex and The City - AWESOME! I may go see it again. I cried the ENTIRE time (sorry Lee) ...a little embarrassed about that, but surely it is hormone related. At least, that is what I am telling myself.
Baby Name - Some of you were asking about a baby name. Baby B does not have a name yet, but we are working on it and will tell as soon as we make a decision.
Felt Movement For Sure - So, I am officially feeling Baby B move and Joey felt it once last night. Very special.
2 comments:
Congrats on baby boy B! Going to see Sex and the City tomorrow night..can't wait! Love the lawnmower comment your dad made! SOOO HOG!!! Love it!
ashleigh
Hey! Do you know where Kassi and Mark are registered? I need to send them something. When are y'all coming back to Jackson? I would love to see you!
Post a Comment