Monday, May 12, 2008

10 Year Reunion!

Saturday we played golf with Jeremy and Katie Robinson. Jeremy and Joey are best buds from High School. We ran into Alan McKiernon and Perry Erickson and ended up having a large group playing golf. Well, the boys played and the girls rode around.

(Kinda Personal BUT, I rode around for only 9 holes and had to stop to go to the restroom 5-6 times. WHAT??? I guess the bouncy golf cart and bouncy baby was confusing my bladder. It was the strangest thing and SO annoying for everyone.)

Joey and Jeremy
(Benton Academy's Class Reunion is June 14th)

My class reunion was Saturday night. 10 YEARS! MY GOODNESS! I enjoyed catching up with high school friends and meeting their spouses. We really had a great time!

Manchester Academy Class of 1998


The Girls

Me, Courtney, and Julie (the organizer)
Jules, what an awesome job you did!

Beth Moore and Me:
Beth is 5 weeks ahead of me and she is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

My Bestest Buds, Courtney and Crissie, and let me tell you...they are some funny gals!!! Thanks for the entertainment. :) See you 2 in TWO WEEKS! WE ARE BEACH BOUND!

Oh, I can't leave out that I introduced myself to one of my classmates. (we only graduated with 35 and we were big buddies in high school and went to college together) Her hair was really long and I just didn't recognize her. Our mothers work together so I am sure they are laughing about it today. I am an idiot! :) Glad I could give everyone a good laugh.

OH, and I won a door prize. WHOO HOO! It was a t-shirt from Manchester. I NEVER win anything. Maybe my luck is changing. Happy Monday!

No comments: