I started this blog so keep up with special moments and events in our lives. I am hoping to turn it into a scrapbook after each year. Our nephews, Cade and Noah, keep us giggling all the time. They have been apart of many special moments in our lives this year. Emily and Jason, this is for you.
Emily and Jason are out of town, actually they are in Mexico on vacation. Wish I was there. Joey's Mom is keeping Cade and Noah for the week. Mrs. Sharon is helping Cade learn the Lord's Prayer. Monday night she began praying "Our Father, who art in heaven" and Cade repeated: "Our Father, who art in heaven"
Mrs. Sharon: "Hallowed be thy Name"
Cade: "How do you know my name?"
Kids Say THE BEST Things!
Cade Smith, Age 6, April 28th
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! He is too cute!
We will have 2 little Bulldogs!!! Hope you are feeling well and we will have to keep in touch...
Post a Comment