Kelli gets upset when I say this, but she was not there and we missed her SO MUCH. BUT, there are no pictures of me either so she shouldn't feel left out. Besides, Kelli and Matt were livin' it up in DC. Can't wait to see their pictures.
Here are the pics from Mother's Day Weekend at the McGraw's:
Some Great Mothers:
Aunt Dean, Aunt Marsha, Grandmama, My Mama
These ladies have prayed for me and taken care of my ALL MY LIFE! I laugh the hardest when I am with them.
Two Cheeseballs! Aunt Marsha and My Mama :) They are too cute.
Two other Mamas who constantly take care of me.
Mrs. Sharon is the family's prayer warrior and me and Emily solve the world's problems together with our "talks". Love you SO Emily and Mrs. Sharon!
Emily Smith (Joey's sister), her boys Cade and Noah, and Joey's mother, Mrs. Sharon
Emily with her precious boys, Cade and Noah
The Stoddards:
Jay, Uncle Terry, Aunt Marsha, and Kyle
We had 7 little girls at the house.
They are my second cousins and ALL of Aunt Dean's grandchildren. You may remember some of them from our wedding.
Look at those Dresses! I hope Chevis is saving all of her girl stuff, just in case.
Allye (Tim's daughter) and Hannah (John's oldest daughter, he has three)

The Funky Chicken Dance
(Emma, Rivers, Allye)
Rivers is our actress/model/drama queen! This is her second outfit of the day. When I told her I was taking her picture OF course she posed.
The Boys Waiting On Lunch and Practicing Golf
Joey, T., Kyle, and Jay
(Happy Late Birthday to MY BROTHER T.! He is 22!)

(I think this is a cute picture of Joey. I got a Mother's Day gift from Joey this year...body pillows!!! He is wonderful!)
Cade and T.
As you can see, we had a beautiful day outside with family. I don't know how I missed pictures of My Dad, Joey's Dad, Chevis, John, Amy, Thea, Presley, and ME! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment