Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lee Beetleman

Click on the picture below to go to http://www.wreg.com/ to view your famous friend. :) Such a DORK. Please understand HOW SUPRISED I WAS!
They call me Lee Beidleman on the video. Which is SO MUCH better than what I usually get. Normally, people call me Lee Beetleman. Anyway, enjoy my 15 seconds of fame.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of my fellow math teacher! I got teacher of the week my first year at HLMS, but I wasn't on Channel 3, but instead on the school news that came on every morning. Needless to say, I was mortified....sounding like such a hick. Congrats! Emily Hatcher

Michael and Crissie said...

Yeah Lee! That is so much fun and I thought you looked cute and suprised.

The Petro Family said...

So much fun! You looked great too!

Anonymous said...

Am I an idiot? I can't find it from the link.

Gray and Whitney said...

Love the video clip! The look on your face is priceless!! Congratulations "Lee"!!! :)

Christi said...

hahahahahahaha!!! That is priceless! Congrats!

Kelly and Roger Elfert said...

Leah, I thought that was too funny! Glad to keep in touch with yall. I am so excited about your news. Will be praying for yall. Motherhood is great! Kelly

Jennye Lynne said...

This is great!!! You for sure look shocked!!! Congrats!!!