Monday, April 21, 2008

Great Weekend

We had an awesome weekend in Jackson. Here are a few pictures. I don't have a memory card for my new camera so I took these pictures from Crissie.

Taylor's Birthday Party
My goodness I have never seen so many children running around, but it was really quite peaceful. Me and Joey got SO CRACKED UP at all the Dads with their video cameras. We didn't quite fit in. :)

The Birthday Boy!

Leah, Taylor, and Joey

godparents: Brenner and Joey

Kassi's Shower
(sorry no pics, but we had a great time, ate too much, and Kas got lots of awesome gifts)

Crawfish Party

The Girls - GOSH, it was great to see ya'll! Leah, Kassi, and Crissie

We did not leave Benton until about 7:30 which put us home pretty late Sunday night. When we go back to Benton, Mork becomes an outside dog for the weekend. This puppy dog sleeps like a baby as soon as we hit the road. I couldn't help but take his picture. It was dark outside and the flash on my camera woke him up...see second picture, Mork is not happy.

WHAT?!?

Last Picture, I promise. This picture is for those of you who love to laugh at my sunburned feet. This is what happens when it is 75, windy, and you apply oil to your lilly white body. Later that night, I accidentally applied ICY HOT instead of aloe to my sunburn. Yes, I cried a little. How did I do that? Don't ask.

Doctor's Appointment:
Our 16 week appointment is Wednesday. I don't think much will happen at this visit? Not really sure, though. I will get a check up and we will meet with the insurance lady. We will find out BOY or GIRL at the 20 week checkup after Kassi's wedding.

Have a great week. HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK to all you teachers out there!
Good luck on the MCT 2!
Only about 24 days left.
WHOO HOO!

2 comments:

Gray and Whitney said...

So good to see ya'll this weekend! LOVE the wittle baby bump!! :) Call me this week!

LOVE YOU!

Jessica said...

Cute pics! Taylor is so cute. . .but what is a day boy?