I was tagged by Katie Ray. :)
What i was doing five years ago:
April 2003, I was living in Memphis with Kristen Newman Toombs and Mimi Tyner Simpson on Mudd Island, working downtown, planning a wedding, building house, and traveling back and forth each weekend for showers and parties.
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Work out (I drove towards the gym yesterday, but went to the grocery store instead)
2. mail a letter
3. make out semester exams
4. mop floor
5. several loads of laundry
Five snacks i love:
1. cucumber with vinegar, salt, and pepper
2. grapefruit with salt
3. raspberry popsicles
4. cherry limeade
5. pretzels
Five things I would do if i was a billionaire:
1. donate money to schools to buy the latest and greatest computers and other educational resources for the students
2. travel with Joey
3. be at stay at home Mom and have 4 kids
4. buy Joey a deer camp
5. pay off all bills
Five bad habits:
1. not washing clothes
2. worrying
3. washing clothes and not folding them
4. folding clothes and not putting them up (I have a major issue with clothes)
5. not being spontaneous, wanting everything planned
Five places i have lived:
1. Yazoo City, MS
2. Starkville, MS
3. Back to Yazoo before I found a job
4. Memphis, TN
5. Southaven, MS
Five jobs i have had:
1. Amerra - nursing home administration
2. CALS - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at MSU. I worked in the Dean's Office.
3. Computer Applications Instructor at MSU while receiving my Master's and I worked with curriculum revision in the department.
4. RemitData - Lead Customer Service Rep.
5. 7th and 8th Grade Pre-Algebra Teacher - THE BEST OF ALL FIVE!
Five people to fill this out:
1. Lee Herrin - PLEASE POST!
2. Leslie Petro
3. Jessica Ferguson
4. Hillary Phillips
5. Crissie Parker
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the list! I especially love the comments about the clothes. I know that is true but you have gotten much better. I am proud.
Post a Comment