
My 16 week appointment went great. A strong heartbeat and I am back to my normal weight. We opted not to run all of the tests that they offer for down’s and other problems that could occur. My doctor wasn’t really pushing it and we didn’t really want to go there. Besides there are so many false positives and the ultrasounds will pick up any problems with the liver or heart.
Joey is HILARIOUS! He is obviously talking to his friends about their pregnant wives. I started getting sick again about a week ago and it really bothers him. He says, “I don’t think you should still be sick” or “I talked to Joe and he said Sally wasn’t this sick“ or “You think maybe we are having twins because you are still sick?” He has even asked me if I think the sickness is in my head. UGH! I don’t think he will ask that again. Bless him. The doctor used the Doppler yesterday to get the heartbeat. When we left Joey said, “Leah, there were two heartbeats on the Doppler.” HA HA! He cracks me up! The Doppler gives a range…like 150-160. NOT TWO HEARTBEATS.
If you have never been the doctor with your husband, it is pretty darn FUNNY! Joey always seems to make it a fun experience (as fun as it can be) with his questions, comments, meddling with stuff in the room, and awkwardness.
We go back the Wednesday after Memorial Day Weekend to find out BOY or GIRL!
4 comments:
Leah,
Thank you so much for my sweet (and funny)card!! It made my day! I appreciate it so very much! Love and miss you!
so glad it went good. hilarious about joey. he is too cute
I'm with Joey... I think y'all are going to have twins! ha! Glad to hear it went well! See you in a couple weeks!
Courtney
Um, Courtney...NOT FUNNY! :) Leah
Post a Comment