Your room looks great, Leah! I'm so glad you've had a fun first week! :) And I LOVE that you have a student named WHITNEY WILLIAMS!!!! :)Miss you!Whitney
What a cute room. Looks like a fun place to learn...Have a good weekend!JL, Morgan, and Mary Morgan
Good luck this year! Bet you are the cutest teacher there!
Your room looks really good! I am so glad you like your new school and have had a good week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your room looks great, Leah! I'm so glad you've had a fun first week! :) And I LOVE that you have a student named WHITNEY WILLIAMS!!!! :)
Miss you!
Whitney
What a cute room. Looks like a fun place to learn...
Have a good weekend!
JL, Morgan, and Mary Morgan
Good luck this year! Bet you are the cutest teacher there!
Your room looks really good! I am so glad you like your new school and have had a good week!
Post a Comment