He LOVES me SO much. Please take a look at what I fed him tonight. It tasted better than it looked, but that's not saying much. We giggled all the way through the meal, added a little ketchup, and decided to throw away the leftovers.

Other "Problem Recipes" have included:
1. Stuffed Bell Peppers (zero taste)
2. Homemade Bread (tasted and looked just like croutons)
3. Upside Down Pizza (people got sick)
4. Meatloaf (it just looked funny)
5. Chicken Salad (the recipe called for onions and my hands and my house smelled like onions for weeks)
Please tell me that you have a meal like this everyone once in a while.
5 comments:
OMG! I promise I'm not trying to sound rude, but I probably wouldn't have even tasted that. He really must love you! Hint - You don't have many problem meals when most of your "recipes" are take-out menus! :)
Oh my word, I laughed out loud! I love it. I can't wait to hear him talk about this one. I am proud of you for cooking though. Lord knows we are exhausted.
i absolutely feel your pain. I dropped an entire casserole on the floor one time, and we were so poor, we ate it anyway. No shame here.
I am so behind on reading everyone's blogs...but this was worth the wait... MArk and I have been giggling at this for several minutes, now. hahahah. You crack me up!
Mark just asked if those were "balls of chicken" and I can't quit laughing!!!
Post a Comment