
Me and Jessica Ferguson were the cheerleader sponsors for Horn Lake Middle School this past year. Here is a picture at our end of the year party. It is amazing to see how much these girls have changed in 1 year. I will miss all of the teachers and students at Horn Lake next year. I will begin the 07-08 school year at Desoto Central Middle.
2 comments:
Leah, I am so excited you caved in and started one. I need you to come to my house and puddy the baseboards too please!
Leah,
I had NO idea that you were at HLMS this year. I worked my first two years there...I taught 7th grade Pre-Alg./Adv. Math. That is such a small world. I worked for George Loper as well...I hear that the school has kind of gone down since I left. My best friend at HLMS worked with the cheerleaders too. Crazy! My first year kids will be seniors in Aug. It is also a small world that Jessica Ferguson works there too. Not only did I grow up with John Allen, she was a DG with me at State. I am just shocked at how things end up working out....Well, I hope you are enjoying your summer. What made you leave HLMS? My email is emsneed@yahoo.com. Hope to talk to you soon. Emily Sneed Hatcher
Post a Comment