Tuesday, June 5, 2007

3 Years and a Million Memories

6...5...4....June 5, 2004! We have been married 3 years today! Happy Anniversary to us! We have been together since our freshman year at Mississippi State and have shared so many amazing memories. Here are a few pictures. I have GOT to scan some of my pictures from freshman year...they are hilarious!

College Days

The Hosemann Wedding

Snow in Southaven

The Carr Wedding
New Year's in Memphis

Our Engagement Party

Honeymoon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, I can't believe it has already been 3 years! I love all the pics! I hope y'all have something fun planned for tonight.

I'm starting to think that Chad and I need to start a blog. I'm a complete blog stalker as well.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a wonderful anniversary!

Courtney Hosemann

Anonymous said...

Wow, Happy Anniversary!!!! Call me tomorrow and let's do something. Have fun tonight!!!

Courtney, I am also a blog stalker. I might start one as well.

Anonymous said...

That was me.

Libby

Hillary Jordan said...

We really need to convince Libby & Courtney to start a blog! Sorry I missed the big anniversary. Did y'all do something fun? Congrats!