School is out for summer break and I have created a "To Do" List.
1. Read my Bible everyday (I just started a Beth Moore Bible Study)
2. Learn to use my Grandmother's sewing machine
3. Finish my dining room curtains
4. Create a blog
5. Clean out and organize the garage (this is on Joey's list, but he doesn't know it yet)
6. Clean out and organize ALL drawers and closets in my house
7. Rip up the carpet in our closet and stain the floors
8. Puddy and paint the baseboards in our living room
9. Master 5 recipes (I feel like I cook the same thing over and over again)
10. Read lots of books
I love browsing other blogs and keeping up with other people's lives. (You may label me a blog stalker.) I do not promise anything exciting, but hope that you enjoy a little glimpse into our lives.
(Joey just walked in and realized I was creating a blog and he rolled his eyes and giggled. He thinks this is silly.)
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! Leah, I'm so proud you finally started a blog! Can I nominate myself for Blog Rush Chair? I'll call you when I get back in town from High Point and we'll do lunch...
Hill
congrats! I am impressed! I couldnt have done it myself! My dad did ours! I just update it! Come visit us in Memphis! Miss yall!
Harper,
We will get together! I can't wait to meet Causey. We miss ya'll, too!
Leah
Post a Comment