We Love You, Son!
You are deeply loved and cherished.

Sweet Little Boy
Some days I just can believe how much I love this sweet little boy and I certainly don't know how to express my love in words. Then, I realize that I have a small grasp of the reality and the wonder of knowing how much God truly loves us.
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Psalm 36:5)
You are deeply loved and cherished.


Sweet Little BoySome days I just can believe how much I love this sweet little boy and I certainly don't know how to express my love in words. Then, I realize that I have a small grasp of the reality and the wonder of knowing how much God truly loves us.
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Psalm 36:5)
No comments:
Post a Comment