Monday, April 19, 2010

18 Months - Check Up and SHOTS

18 Months
Where did the past year and a half go? "I don't know"

Check Up and SHOTS
Weight: 24 Pounds, 3 Ounces
Height: 2 Feet, 7.25 Inches
Head Circumference: 49.5 cm (19.5 inches)

Joseph slipped to the 25th Percentile in this weight. If you saw him Saturday at Super Bulldog Weekend you know why. HE IS EVERYWHERE! I was sprinting in my flip flops at one point trying to catch him. BUT, Joey was/is concerned especially since Joseph has not been drinking milk very well lately. He LOVES his juice. Now, we are on a juice ban and basically forcing the child to drink milk. Honestly, it's working.

Just some funnies that I will not remember if I don't write them down:
Joseph stayed with Boppy and Poppy on Friday night. The birds were chirping outside his window before sun rise. Joseph sat up from his crib and yelled, "HUSH!!!!!!". And, then went back to sleep.

He tells EVERYTHING night night and bye. We get him out of the tub and he says, "BYE BYE BOAT, NIGHT NIGHT BOAT!"

New phrase: "Where'd dada go?" OR "Where's Mama?"

2 comments:

jknighton said...

I absolutely LOVE this! too cute! especially, 'Hush'!

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat him up! So cute and I can't believe he is a year and a half. Crazy!