Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Baby Dedication

Happy Mother's Day and Baby Dedication
This little monkey has had a busy busy month and to be completely honest...we have had no sleep. 4 teeth and 2 ear infections have really not been much fun. BUT, all of these milestones have been TONS of fun...Joseph is really sitting up, clapping, pulling up on his bed, loving his new swing, on the verge of crawling, and going from laying down position to sitting up. He is soooo close to crawling...I really thought it would have happened this weekend.
2 Bottom Teeth - 6 months old
Top Tooth - April 20th
Top Tooth - May 2nd (while I was at the beach...bless Joey)

Baby Dedication
(I have so many more family pictures from Baby Dedication, just on a different camera)

Oh NO...we lowered the bed tonight because Joseph was pulling up to his knees and peeking over the top of the rail...SOOOO, he pulls to his feet.

My First Mother's Day was very special thanks to my wonderful husband and amazing family.
for those of you who are counting...10 More Schools Days with students

No comments: