Friday, December 5, 2008

It Is Well

It Is WellIt Is Well With My Soul
One of Grandmama's favorite songs. Grandmama Hill passed early this morning.

9 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

I am so sorry to hear about your great-grandmother. Cliff and I will keep your family in our ptayers.

Gray and Whitney said...

Leah, I am so sorry. Grandma Hill is a much better place. We are praying for ya'll :)

Love you,
Whitney

The Petro Family said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Leah!

We love you!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Awww! That is so sad! I will keep you in my prayers as I know and understand how you are feeling right now!! Just be at peace and know that she is in an AMAZING place singing hymns with the angels looking down and watching you!!!

Jennye Lynne said...

Leah- i am so sorry to hear about your grandmother!!! I will be praying for your family. Please let us know if we can do anything.
Love the Mardis Family.
PS congrats on a full nights sleep...did you wake up thru the night...and panic!!!! I did!!!

Melissa Swartz said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Please know that you and yours are in my thoughts.

Emily Hatcher said...

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. She looks like she was such a precious lady. You're family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Emily Hatcher

Anisa said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. My grandfather passed Wednesday and I am right there with you.

I am glad they are in a better place...but I can't help but miss him terribly.

Sending love your way...

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for all of you. What a hard time. I am so so sorry.