
The pictures may not show my true growth, but I feel that the past two weeks have brought about the most change in me and my body through out this pregnancy. I feel great, but starting to feel a little uncomfortable at night...I realize I have a long way to go to be using the word "uncomfortable" already. :)

I don't know if it has been the process of moving and settling in OR just the fact that Joseph has really grown (probably a little of both). My hands and feet are falling asleep and I am getting cramps in my legs at night. I normally end up in the other room by 5:30 to keep from waking up Joey. I have always been anti king bed, but I believe we need a king bed now. Also, the left side of my back feels numb and starts burning and tingling when I am in one position for a long period of time. I have been told that it could be my sciatic nerve. Please let me know if you have experience with this sympton. Any advice is appreciated.

On to other news. Kelli's wedding is fast approaching and this is such an exciting time in her life. Kelli and Matt have purchased a home and I can't wait to help her decorate. Their home is precious!!! Here is a picture of me and Kelli looking a wedding dresses back in February. This was a special day for both of us. This was the day Kelli found her wedding dress and the day I told her I was pregnant.
1 comment:
you look great Leah! I have a list of stuff that is a must have for mommy during the first few weeks! Give me your email address and I'll forward it to you. We are so happy for yall!
Post a Comment