Thursday, June 26, 2008

25 Weeks Pregnant

Appointment:
My doctor's appointment this morning was just a routine visit. Everything seemed great and I am right on schedule. Next visit I will receive the rhogam shot for RH Negative and the glucose test.
Moving:
Joey starts work on July 1st, so we just moved out all of our clothes from our home. We have a house sitter for the month of July. WHO KNEW I would be so emotional. I have been so busy this week that I have not had the opportunity to even think about the move. Honestly, I thought I would have been in Southaven a few more weeks, but we decided it would be best to move together. I really think Mork knew what was going on. He was on his hind legs looking out the window as we pulled out of the driveway. I cried like a baby!
Fun Baby Things This Week:

1. Joseph seems to be waking up and kicking when I slow down at night and when I am ready to get in the bed. He is not kicking enough to keep me from sleeping, yet.

2. I am running to the bathroom quite frequently this week all day long, but not getting up at night at all to go to the restroom.

3. Still Sick? Some. The throwing up started slowing down at 23-24 weeks. SO, not as much this week, but I can't seem to make it an entire week without running to the toilet, especially in the morning. Joseph still doesn't like Mexican too much.

4. I am normally not a nap taker and NOW I take the BEST NAPS! Drool and ALL! :)

5. I will go to my new doctor in Jackson at the end of July and then I start going every 2 weeks. That is CRAZY!

6. Overall, I have felt GREAT over the past couple of weeks. NO complaints here. I actually have been able to get back into the gym and go walking some which makes me feel EVEN better.



No, my back is not hurting in this picture. Why am I standing like that?

Sexy Maternity Pants!


Hope you enjoyed my cheesy pictures!

Moms, want to send me your list of MUST HAVES and CAN LIVE WITH OUTS?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so cute! I can't believe the time is passing by so quickly (to me)! I'm missing you already! Suddenly everything feels like fruit-basket turnover!

The Petro Family said...

I've got my list ready! I'll email it to you later :)

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

Must haves - video monitor, cradle swing, baby einstein mat, pampers diapers, zip off sheets, lots of burp cloths and bibs, boppy, medela pump in style.
Don't get Dr. Brown bottles - way too many pieces to wash!
I will be thinking on some more!

Yazoo Belle said...

Congratulations to you and Joey, you will be great parents! You look adorable and I am going to have to hate you when I get pregnant and gain 50 lbs. and you just look like all you did was eat a big meal...(jk) You are glowing and I am so happy for you!

Best Wishes,
Jessica Thompson Arnold

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how great you look, so freaking cute!! Cant wait to meet Joseph, in Jackson no less (i hate you). See you soon! You are doing great!! Drool on, sista! It all ends in a few weeks!! Harper

The Segrest Family said...

leah, you look great! boys are so much fun... you will love it!!!
must have:
zip off sheets (cloudsandstars.com)
travel swing (great to move from room to room
wipe warmer
diaper genie
gas drops (especially if bottle feeding)
lots of bibs

can live without:
the large swing - too bulky and you can't move it around!
there are lots of things you can live without - but im blanking out right now.... i will think on it!