Monday, March 31, 2008
Doctor's Appointment
My 12 week appointment this past Friday went really well. It was really nothing to it. :) Doc didn't seem to mind that I am sick all day or that I had lost a few pounds. We heard an amazing little heartbeat that only took 30 or so seconds to find (I was warned it could take a little while finding the heartbeat with the doppler). Oh, and the Doc predicted GIRL because the heartbeat was between 150-160. The heartbeat was 155 at our 8 week appointment. EVERYONE is predicting girl. All in all...great appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so happy that all is looking and sounding well! Maybe you will start feeling better soon!
Glad to hear everything in good. Are ya'll going to find out?
Emily
Yep, I think Doc and I are right! We'll see in 8 more weeks!
So glad you had a good appointment. I can't wait to find out what Baby Beidleman is! I can't decide if I think it is a boy or girl! Hmmmmm....
Love you!!!
Hey---Good MMM needs a girl friend!!!!
MMM's heart rate was that high several times.....
Hope you feel better soon!!!
Jennye Lynne
Hey---so exciting....MMM needs a friend.....
Her heart rate was always high!!! Girl just start saving your money now!!!!! She is making us broke...just can not ever seem to not buy her something so cute to wear. Are you going to find out the sex????
JLM
Post a Comment