Here we go...
- I fractured my 4th lumbar vertebrae (my back) when I was a Junior in High School. I had to wear a HUGE plastic and metal brace for 10 months for 24 hours a days. I remember the day I was going to get fitted for the brace. My Mom stopped at a gas station on Lakeland Drive in Jackson while I cried my eyes out. I honestly thought it was the end of my life.
- I LOVE peanuts, boiled peanuts, sunflower seeds, and pistachios and Joey is allergic all of them. I even eat the boiled peanuts out of the can from gas stations.
- I drove 16 different cars before I graduated high school. My Dad sells cars and he would call me while I was out on the town with friends and say…I just sold your car, come get another one. No one ever waved to me.
- Although, I am doing MUCH better this month…most of the time I can NOT keep up with washing, drying, folding, and putting up clothes. I HATE IT. HATE IT! (I have stomped my feet and pouted to Joey about it before) I blame it on my Mom, because that was our main chore in the summer before heading to the pool.
- I can NOT sing at ALL. Singing is one thing I would love to be able to do. Most things that I work really hard at I can accomplish, singing is not one of them. Ask Joey. I sang the National Anthem for him once…I was trying to decide if I should try out for American Idol. (if you know him, you can hear him giggling now) I am really awful and it upsets me.
- I am an extremely cautious person. You should feel safe when you are with me. I am always on the "look out" and I am very aware of my surroundings. My brother and sister are not and it bothers me.
- It took me many years to wear my hair curly after a specific incident while I was in 8th Grade. While rollerblading down Easy Street in Yazoo City someone stopped me and told me I looked like Tonya Harding. I honestly straightened my frizzy hair for many years because of that comment.
I tag Jessica and Lee.
3 comments:
I am laughing to the point of tears reading number 7 and thinking about all of your cars!
I called you back last week....did you get my message? Anyway, hope all is well at the Beidlemans'.
Oh my gosh...I am SO with you on #4. I don't even want a maid to come clean my house. I'd be happy if a maid would just do my laundry. I HATE IT!!!
Post a Comment