
4. Substitute Fired - My substitute allowed my students to a) help each other on their quiz, b) listen to their ipods in class, and c) get their phones out and text in class, which is A BIG "NO NO". She is fired!
5. Dirt Devil - Just purchased a new Dirt Devil and is it POWERFUL. It is the small one that costs about $30 bucks. The Roomba doesn't clean carpet and rugs too well. I get too excited about cleaning products.
6. Trouble Drinking Water - I need to drink more water, but it is so hard to constantly have to run to the restroom when you have classroom full of students.
7. Kinoki - Don't Laugh! I love info commercials, but I rarely purchase. This one really has me interested, Kinoki Detox Foot Pads. I guess the New Year makes me wants to cleanse my body from all it's toxins.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Leah
4 comments:
I love the random thoughts. We actually went to the gym this week too along with everyone else in America. Ha! It was packed to say the least. I am so jealous of the robot vacuum. You have been wanting to try one of those forever. And, the water thing gets easier once your body gets use to drinking so much. I drink a ton and don't have to leave class that much.
so how did the detox foot pads work? i saw that commercial the other day and was very curious to know if they work!
hey i am blogging now! check me out - i am langdawg
Hey Leah! Are you still doing the Cutco thing? My parents want to get a couple and I told them that I knew someone who represents. Will you let me know. Love keeping up with you in the blogworld. Cooper
Post a Comment