Saturday, November 24, 2007

LOVE These GIRLS!

Had fun Friday night! I haven't laughed that hard in many months.

Crissie, Whitney, and Leah with Mags


Crissie teaching us her signature pose.

I know it seems as though Joey was MIA all weekend, but he spent alot of time deer hunting and working in the woods. He took Michael on his first hunt Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Okay, so I think you should wear your glasses all of the time! And, you officially have the cutest clothes. Where did you get the vest? Not like I can shop at any stores but maternity but still.

Gray and Whitney said...

Libby - Do you not want to know where I got MY cute outfit?!?! haha!! I had been shopping for 12 hours and just wanted to change into something comfortable when I got home! haha!

Leah and Crissie - 3 words..."Baby Got Back"