Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We have so many things to be thankful for and this time of year really allows us to slow down and reflect on how God has really blessed me and Joey, our families, and friends over the past year.

I love spending time with my precious little cousins Emma and Rivers. They remind me so much of me and Kelli when we were little. Seeing them brings back so many memories.

Emma and Rivers

Leah and Kelli in 1984

Leah, Emma, Chevis, and Rivers
Kelli had to work. :( We missed her.

My Parents' New Home
It is really strange that we are no longer on Easy Street in Yazoo City. We love our new home in Benton. It is so peaceful and relaxing and closer to the Beidlemans which is a plus for me and Joey.


I am so thankful for every moment I get to spend with my Grandmother. I always pick her up in Grenada on my way from Southaven to Benton. She gets on to me for driving to fast, but secretly she enjoys the fact that I get her home and back really quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma and Rivers have gotten so big! They really do look like ya'll did at that age. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

oh and love your parents house