Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tacky Day At School

This is Homecoming Week at school and the students are out of control. Today was Tacky Day and this was my "outfit". Don't you think the pearls add class?

Monday - Twin Day
Tuesday - Decade Day
Wednesday - Tacky Day
Thursday - Spirit Day
Friday - College Day

The students are really getting into the themes and it has been hilarious seeing their outfits each day.

I woke Joey up this morning to see my outfit. He had no clue it was Tacky Day. Joey's email to me this afternoon:

"Hey, how’s your day going? were you tacky enough? From what I remember it was pretty bad…"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome! Today is black day for us. Blah! But, The Grim Reaper will be here! Yay!

Harper said...

I'm thinkin for college day--sparkly black stretch pants from Express and a tastful backless shirt, and chunky boots!! I bet i have some pictures if you need help remembering!!