Fall Break equals cleaning the house, doing laundry, working in the yard, getting a new battery for my car, renewing my 3 month expired inspection sticker (oops! Dad, I hope you don't read this), and any thing else that I have put off for the past couple of weeks/months.I really can't believe the 1st 9 weeks of school is over. This school year is already flying by. I feel like Christmas is just around the corner. Go to any department store and they have Christmas trees and decorations out. I just can't handle that yet.
Here are my fall decorations that I worked on this afternoon. It was kinda strange. I was in gym shorts and a tank sweating my butt off. I even sat outside for a little while longer to get a little extra sun on my lilly white face. It was super hot this afternoon. I hope my mums don't burn up.
4 comments:
i'm so excited that you do door decorations so well. i think that you should come do our door. the bright tulips don't really go with our fried mums. let's make that happen.
i am so jealous! our mums burned up and there was nothing we could do...there is a drought here and severe water restrictions. if "they" catch you watering outside, it's an extra $1000 to your water bill!! enjoy your decor!
My daughter is soooo creative! Takes after her mom! Really looks good, sweetie. Have been catching up on your sight. Had my laughing medicine for the night! Fun!
It looks great! I love Fall! Look forward to getting together next week!
Post a Comment