We have had a WONDERFUL vacation. I am very unhappy with myself because I did not take very many pictures, but I will post the ones I have.
First Stop: Gulf Shores, AL with Joey's Family
First Stop: Gulf Shores, AL with Joey's Family
We saw Gray and Whitney on the beach our first day, we went to The Track and road Go Carts and Bumper Boats, Joey tried to skimboard (has a scar to prove it), and I ate TONS of shrimp.
The last night in Gulf Shores we ate at the Original Oyster House. During our 2 hour wait, Cade got his face painted like Spiderman. Noah was a little confused.

Next Stop: The Luau in Sandestin, FL for Joey's Alfa Trip
Joey's district plays a hilarious little trick on newcomers' wives during their first trip and this was our first trip. I was told on the first night Joey would be presented with his plaque and then I would have to deliver a little speech noting how proud I was of Joey and thanking Alfa for the opportunity, etc. I had 4-5 agents ask me if I had my speech prepared...basically they messed with me all afternoon before the reception.
We get to the reception, Joey receives his plaque, takes his picture with the President of the company, and we are introduced to several other managers. I was even told that I would probably have to go first since our last name starts with a B! I am looking around like So, when do the speeches begin?, is it a sit down dinner?, lets get this over with! Most of you know my confused look...well, JOKES ON ME!!! Hilarious little joke, I think not...I STILL can't believe Joey didn't tell me it was a joke. I couldn't be mad, because I was so relieved!
Noah Eating Watermelon

Our room at The Luau was super nice. Because we were newcomers to the trip we kinda got bumped out of the Hilton due to overflow. Although The Luau was not beachside we had a one bedroom condo that was fabulous!!!
AND, Libby and Parker ended up staying 2 floors above us.
Heading to BayTowne
Last Stop: Sand Dollars, The Hosemann Beach House
No pictures, but we had a GRAND time with Courtney and Chad during our last day at the beach.
HOME: I am just thrilled about getting to lay on the couch with Mr. Mork, taking a long hot bath, and sleeping in my bed tonight. Hope ya'll have had a fabulous week. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. What all have I missed?
3 comments:
Glad ya'll had a great time! I just got home today. We were just a couple of days behind you at the Oyster House! :)
I heard you ran into Kim! Isn't she the sweetest thing??!!? Leah and Joey, ya'll are looking TOO GOOD up in those swim suits! I am so jealous!!! :)
Love ya'll!
Whitney
Welcome back! Glad yall had fun even though i am green with envy!
Post a Comment